Everywhere the baby looks, (in the spinning seat, baby can see all around), there’s something fun to do in this roaring Rainforest Jumperoo. Busy toys, including a bobble elephant and swinging monkey, captivate baby’s attention and keep them entertained. It also folds for easy storage and portability.
Features of the Rainforest Jumperoo
- First of all the seat spins 360° so baby can discover toys all around.
- Sturdy, free-standing steel frame lets baby jump safely—no doorways required.
- Easily adjusts to three different heights so help as baby grows.
- Soft spring covers therefore keep little fingers safe.
- Most of all, soft, comfy seat pad is machine washable & dryer safe.
- Folds for storage & on-the-go.
- In addition the durable frame is easy to assemble.
- Requires 3 AA batteries.
- Busy activities include
- peek-a-boo tiger
- bat-at monkey
- rattle lizard
- bobble elephant
- spinner drum and more.
- Weight Limit: 25 lbs. (11,3 kg)
- Maximum height: 32” (81 cm)
Busy babyA place full of wonderful sights and sounds the Rainforest Jumperoo™ brings it all down to size for little explorers! It provides safe jumping fun (which activates rainforest music and lights), with toys all around the platform—and overhead. A seat that spins 360° so helps baby explore them all. Furthermore, busy activities include a peek-a-boo tiger, bat-at monkey, rattle lizard, bobble elephant, spinner drum and more! Baby spins a drum to activate lights and music, or mom can activate four minutes of continuous play. Soft spring covers so keep little fingers safe and three-position height adjustment as a result ensures a custom fit for your child. Soft seat pad is machine washable and dryer safe. The Durable frame is also easy to assemble. In addition it folds for easy storage and portability.
Develop & growAs baby plays, important skills are developing! Colorful toys, fun sounds and music help stimulate baby’s visual and auditory senses, while moving and jumping up and down helps strengthen large motor skills. Busy toys like a “hide & seek” tiger, spinning lizard and sun, bat-at monkey, and a swinging frog and toucan introduce cause and effect.
So many colors!Help your child learn to recognize colors by pointing out each one and slowly saying its name. Hence reinforcing the learning by pointing out things in baby’s world that are the same color.